In my Dairy, there are monthly planners in each day I fill it up with something I need to practise or do that day, like do some writing/exercise etc. Yesterday was practise photography or take some pictures, I was at home yesterday so I decided to take some pictures of my room. My room is the smallest thing so it is so cramped full of stuff, I regret giving up my nice big room to my Brother.
001. My Sister brought me a Scratch Map the other day, it keeps falling off the wall but I can't wait to see where else I scratch of as the years go by. Bunji is my childhood teddy, I always keep him in my bed.
002. This is actually made out of a part of my last bed, me and my Dad had the same idea of turning it into a photo frame for my wall. It still needs filling up but so far it has pictures of childhood and from a trip to Canada.
003. These little dolls were bought back from a holiday one of my Dad's friends went on, some of them have their faces chewed thanks to my pet dog at the time Sally. Each one unscrews and has perfume inside.
004. My Indian Elephants. I love these I remember always looking at them when I was younger, at all the little decorations carved into the skin, at the jewels and gems and how light shone of them.
005. All things pretty from seashells to a Doves, most of these items were found in Charity Shops.
006. 'A Song of Ice and Fire' is my favourite book series, I had to put them on the top part of the shelve because 'A Dance of Dragons' was to big to fit anywhere else.
007/008. My little Owl Collection and Owl vase.
009. I want to collect Teacups, they are so pretty and delicate.
010. My Craft Corner, it is a mess and drives me crazy but I have no room anywhere else.
011. One of my pin boards, I love looking at this and seeing some of the things I've done in life, remembering a trip or a concert makes me smile.
I hope you have enjoyed this little peek in to my room, I wasn't planning on putting so many pictures on here. Whats your favourite part of your room?